Sunday, June 20, 2010

To the most amazing father in the WORLD

Written inside of his card:


Today is your day. The day that you get to sit back, relax, and soak up all the love around you. A special day carved out of the year just for you -- for our little family to remind you how loved you are, how much we appreciate ALL you do and how incredibly thankful we are to have such an amazing father (husband) like you.

We do a pretty good job of telling you -- and showing you -- throughout the year how great you are and how loved you are. But today, when you look around at us, I hope you see it...No, I hope you FEEL it. I hope you feel how our worlds would stop if you weren't in them. I hope you are overcome with joy knowing that this family loves you and are so thankful to have a dad as great as you are. You are constant, you are admirable, you are incredible...

...and you are OURS.

I love you with all my heart,
Your Wife

Happy Father's Day.

No comments: