Thursday, June 10, 2010

Briana and Dustin

When Briana called me to set up her session, she knew right where she wanted to go and had it all planned out. I absolutely love it when a client knows just what they want and I love it even more when they share these super-cool locations that I've never been to before.

Dustin and Briana wanted pictures of their tattoo sleeves, which I thought was a great idea. Sounded like something I would totally do.....IF I could talk myself into getting a sleeve done! We started off with something more "traditional"....
...and then, after a quick change of clothes, we met back up for something a little more "edgy". Dustin has this totally bad Chevy truck that he brought along... sooooo cool.
I absolutely love the half-smirks on both of their faces here....and the sassiness of Briana...HOT!
And what's up, Stud Muffin Dustin....who is rockin' the 'serious' look here.
These last two were my favorites of the entire day. There is something about that yellow wall that makes me drool. LOVE it!

No comments: