Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Senior Rep Trey Stewart

Trey is one of my senior reps from Covington High School....the same high school that I graduated from. (Only 15 years ago. But, that's another blog.) Trey is in the band and plays the drums....just like I did in high school. And he is in Chef Training at the JVS. So cool!

Trey, his mom, and I met up a couple weeks ago to get his senior session done. I had scouted out a couple (ok, maybe more than "a couple") of great places and was so stoked to see them in his session. I absolutely love it when my clients are willing to do whatever I ask of them to get a good shot. Trey was at my mercy and, as long as there wasn't any bird poop, was willing to do anything I asked him to do.
Trey and I are pretty much alike on a few things. Not only do we love the drums and the marching band, but we aren't really good at serious looks. It's so hard for me to "go serious" when I want to smile. I just can't do it. I usually end up laughing hysterically. I have to think about my cat dieing, or someone eating the last ice cream sandwich.

I happened to catch him in action....but he still could nail the serious look. Nice work, Trey. Oh, yes. Nailed it.
On a complete random side note, I usually feel bad about showing up for a session in my ball hat and flip-flops. Sometimes I feel like I should look more professional. But then, other times, I realize that I dress down for a reason. I have yet to do a session where I'm not rolling around on the ground, jumping ontop of dumpsters, or sitting in gravel. And during Trey's session I TRIED to miss a huge mud puddle, but missed.

So, don't feel offended when I show up in old clothes...chances are I'm just taking precautionary measures for my coordination and my willingness to get a great shot. =)

2 comments:

jen_k_ said...

Great shots, Ericka. Wow!

That Trey is a handsome guy, no? ;)

Ericka said...

Jen!!! How ARE you!?

Absolutely! That Trey sure is cute!

PS. Your son is A-dorable!!!!