Saturday, June 26, 2010

Heather, the Contest Winner

Remember back in April when I had my contest? Well, Heather won. A few weeks later, I met up with her --and her darling family-- so she could claim her prize!

Heather is married to her high school sweetheart and has two beautiful twin girls. Alani and Tegan are the first set of twins I've EVER photographed! And I couldn't believe how different they were despite looking exactly alike. (On a radom side note, Heather did give me the inside scoop on how to tell them apart. But for the life of me I couldn't remember which one was which so I had to study her Facebook pictures to make sure I had it right!)

I had an absolute blast with this family and loved the character in the girls. So cute!

Here are a couple of random facts about Heather:
  • We used to work at the local newspaper together and had front-lobby conversations about anything...and EVERYTHING!
  • We had a system in place of calling each other if we got stuck with an annoying customer.......or co-worker (even though our desks were 4 feet apart!!).
  • She loves anything Lisa Frank.
  • Her weakness is pens, pencils, and little note pads.
  • One year, during our career at the newspaper, she got me a cute little box with an ornament in it for Christmas. I still have that box on my desk in my office. And the ornament still gets hung on my tree.

Hi Tegan!!

Alani and her dimple.

There is just something about a twins' bond that facinates me. Lovelovelovelovelove this!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love this! Adorable!

Of course you'd be shooting my twins, too, if you were in Kansas! :)

So glad to see your passion..I mean business...is working out so well for you! It's so exciting to watch!!

Jennifer A Collier Photography said...

I could eat those two girls up!