Friday, April 9, 2010

Miss Kash turns 1

I know, super cool name, huh!?

My brother sent Kate my way when she was looking for a photographer to take her daughter's one-year pictures. Because I pay my brother large amounts of cash to pass my name along, he (of course) did his job nicely.

I was just kidding about that large-amounts-of-cash stuff...

Anyhoo, we all met up last Friday for our session. Wasn't the ideal weather conditions either, I might add. The wind was blowing pretty hard and the sun was out in full force. Like I said, not too ideal when you're a photographer. But we handled it and things turned out pretty well.

Ok, maybe better than "pretty well"....


I want this in a canvas reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally big, hanging in my office. This is one of those "Instant Happy" ones that make me giggle when I see it. No more Monday Morning Blahs with this hanging around!!

And since no 1st Birthday is complete without a birthday cake they get to smash in their faces, we had to have one. This is always fun to watch unfold. You know that they don't get frosting...or heck, even sugar, much when they're this tiny...so to see their eyes light up when they get that first bite....always a fun moment to share. I think her eyes were the size of that cupcake when she had her first taste!

Too cute! Happy Birthday Kash!!

No comments: