Monday, April 5, 2010

Coming up.....

Last week was -- and still is -- an absolute blur to me. Not only did I get married on Wednesday, but we also had lots of Easter plans with our families. Factor in the sessions I did and BAM!....you've found yourself smack dab in the middle of Cah-raaazeee! Welcome to my world.

Needless to say I have some catchin' up to do. So stay tuned for:

Joel and his twin brothers (and the rest of the family)
A scrumptous little Kash
Career Day at Valley View Jr. High School
Easter at Aunt Wanda's
Duncan turns 7
and Foulk Landscaping

And since my posts are so much more fun with pictures, here's one of that cute 'lil Kash I told you about. If you can look at this picture and not smile or laugh, then you're missing a whole lot!
The interactions between mothers and their babies make me swoon. And just look at how proud that dad is!! That is raw emotion. And it's absolutely beautiful. (Kate, we need to make this one a canvas. K?)

More to come later in the week...

No comments: