Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Meyer Family.

As promised, here's the Meyer family. Well...part of it at least.

Mandi and I have been friends for what seems like eons. Martha introduced us many years ago, and we've been friends ever since.

Naturally, I was thrilled at the opportunity to capture her little family in an October session. Mandi has an adorable daughter who happens to be a senior.....so we focused on her for part of the session.




Tough job, right??

Focusing on Kayla was the easy part. Look at those eyes (unaltered in Photoshop, too, by the way). One word. Gorgeous.

There are times when I am processing my images and become speechless at the beauty. Not so much the images themselves, but the people in them. I bet I sat at my computer for a half hour trying to figure out something creative and whitty to say. But I can't think of one thing. This girl is incredibly beautiful and the images speak for themselves.


Kinda sickening, huh?

No comments: