Saturday, September 19, 2009

Big, bad, Cody

A couple of weeks ago, I went back to Ault Park for another shoot. My last session was for a couple of cute kids, and this time it was for my handsome senior, Cody.

Cody plays on the varsity football and baseball teams for the Bethel Tate Tigers. Quite the sports enthusiast, no doubt. But he also happens to be this super-cute, GQ-esque man. Just look at him workin' "the smirk" here:


Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo blue eyes. AYKM!??

There's just something about a man in a suit makes me swoon. Of course, it does help when they are wearing an Ohio State Buckeyes tie.





Cody, I had an absolute blast with you, Lacey, and the rest of your crew. (Hi Jill! Hi Dottie! Hi Staci!) Best of luck to you and the rest of your senior year at BT!!

GO TIGERS!




Edit: For those that have asked, the music in the slideshow is from a good friend of mine. You can check out more of his work here. A little fact about Ward and I -- we were Homecoming King and Queen together our senior year. And he's lucky I can't find the picture of it....

Thanks, Ward!

No comments: