Tuesday, June 9, 2009

*sigh*

....it's pictures like these that make me want to have more babies.

For about a minute.

Until I realized that there is just no way possible to squeeze any more time out of my already crazy-busy life.

BUT! If I did have more babies, I'd want 'em to be this cute. (I think all of my clients are cute!)

Brairen, meet the internet. Internet, Brairen. His parents are good friends of ours and we had gone over last weekend for a little BBQ....beer, burgers, cornhole....you know, the usual. I had just finished up a shoot with this cutie and this handsome family and still had all of my gear in the truck. So, while everyone was playing around, I busted out my camera for a little fun with this butter bean.


(Big fat cheeks and drool.....don't it make you want to bury your face in his neck and kiss him??)



His eyes are the most amazing colorS...yes, colors -- with an s. They start out this greenish, slate grey color and then turn this amazing, orangish brown.

This cute-ness should be illegal.

I'm shooting his 1st birthday party in a few weeks. Can't wait to see what he looks like with cake on his face. Delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin beautiful!