Sunday, June 7, 2009

Couldn't wait!

Ok.....I'm not even half way thru editing the session I did with Jaime, Jason and their son, Jayden, but I couldn't help but post a quick peek. I absolutely loved this little man. He had such character!

My favorite part of being a photographer....ok, well, there are many, so let's just say ONE of my favorite parts of being a photographer is capturing personalities in my images. If I laugh out loud when I'm editing a session because I see an image that comes alive, I know I've done my job. There were quite a few times while I was editing these images that I just chuckled, out loud, at the expressions on Jayden's face...like I could almost hear his cute little giggle. Absolutely adorable, this kid is!

One of my other favorite parts of my job is trying to figure out what it takes to make my clients smile. I've done some pretty radical things to pull a smile out of the frowniest (I'm sure that's not a word). With Jayden, all it took was a high five. I'd high five him, he'd smile. We had it down pat.

Photobucket

Check back...I'm sure I won't be able to contain myself while I process the rest of the images!

I absolutely love my job!!!!!!!!!

xo,
e

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! Cant' wait to see the rest!

Jennifer A Collier Photography said...

Great job! What a doll! It's great to have a job that's fun! How lucky are we?! :)