Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shootsac

I spend a big part of my free time researching other photographers....what they're shooting, the gear they're using, the clients they love. It's a way for me to challenge myself creatively, continuously learning techniques and lighting tricks. I have learned so much by fellow photographers...it still amazes me how helpful other photographers are. It's like this big community that's always paying it forward.

I've been following this photographer ever since I entered the wedding biz 4 years ago. She has an amazing eye and captures phenomenal images.

She also has this really cool side business making the Shoot Sac --this handy bag with pouches to hold all of my gear while shooting. I've had my eye on one of these for a little while and today, the UPS guy delivered mine to me:





This baby will definitely come in handy. And the super cool part of it is I can change up the covers! Right now I'm digging the metallic floral number....

No comments: