Monday, September 20, 2010

Shawn & Holly 7/3/2010

Shawn and Holly's wedding was one of the most unique and personal weddings I've ever done. She paid attention to every. single. detail.

This was the first wedding I actually covered at the Willow Tree Inn (the other two times I was there was actually attending one). I fell in love with it when I first attended a wedding there a few years back, but I fell in love with it all over again when I was shooting there. The little nooks and crannies were endless for pictures. And the light was gorgeous...even well into the reception.

I've had a lot of questions about this wedding, so I've listed as many links at the end of this post as I could.
Photobucket

It was really hard for me to pull out my favorite images from this day....there were just far too many. But my favorite group of pictures were -- hand's down -- the dancing pictures at the reception. The way these two looked at each other -- ah, so in love! Even Holly's dad was beaming with pride.

Photobucket Venue: The Willow Tree Inn, Tipp City
Dress: a Maggie Sottero from Emmy's Bridal, Minster
Hair: Chrissy, Traci and Angie from Glamour on Mane, Piqua
Rings: Harris Jewelers, Troy
Caterers: Batdorf's Red Barn Catering, Covington

No comments: