Friday, May 21, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Show....the aftermath

So, some of you were dieing to see what cuteness you missed at the Matilda Jane Trunk (fashion) Show last weekend.

Well, how do I put this?

You missed a lot!

You missed the super-sweet (um, is it me, or is everything in my world 'super'?) clothes of Matilda Jane. And when I say "sweet" I really mean "saaaa-weeet". They are incredible!

You missed the Stewart soda. In 3 flavors I might add.

You missed some incredibly cute girls strutting their stuff on our make-shift runway.

You missed Denee trying to teach everyone how to spell her last name.

And you missed the photo contest.



If you missed it, don't feel too bad. I'll be doing another one in the fall once the new line of MJ clothes comes out! So, if you want to me added to the email list (so you don't miss the next one) send me an email here: ericka@picturefizz.com.

Nora, Kash, and Annalise (and their moms!)....thank you so much for being a part of our fun fashion show!!

No comments: