Saturday, May 8, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Show!!

I am planning a Trunk Show for Matilda Jane Clothing. I have fallen in love with these unique and adorable clothes for girls 6 months up to preteens size 12 (and adult sizes for fun, hip mammas!!).

I would love for everyone to drop by and check it out if you're in town. Or for my long distance pals or those that can't get out, you can order from me and I'll deliver when it comes in!!

The show is scheduled for May 15th from noon to 2:00pm at Stillwater Prairie -- located northwest of Covington on St. Rt. 185. You can get more info on Stillwater here: http://www.miamicountyparks.com/stillwater.html

I've been a fan of Matilda Jane for quite a while now! These clothes are fun and unique and you can make the outfits as simple or as funky as you please. They are to die for and the quality is great, too! Turn around is 3 to 4 weeks so no waiting around wondering if your items will make in time for summer.

Matilda Jane doesn't offer much for boys (a t-shirt) but I've included some of you moms to boys so that you can check out the Matilda Jane collection for your own wardrobe. Check out http://www.matildajaneblog.com/ for and http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/ for some adorable previews and to start your wishlist!!

In addition to a super cute fashion show starring your little sweetness, I will be hosting a photo contest for all that attend!! So, if you think youhave the cutest MJ girl around, be sure to stick around and enter! The winner will get:

a 2 hour portrait session at a location of your choosing
one 8x10 print
two 5x7s
eight wallets (all of the same pose)
your very own blog post
online gallery of all images
20% discount on your print order
5 images for Facebook
AND an 11x14 WALL PRINT!!!!

PLUS!!! They will be entered in Matilda Jane's very own NATIONAL photo contest!!!

Let me know if you have any questions! I'll have some snacks and some other goodies! But please be sure to RSVP to me here so I can make sure I have enough space and goodies for everyone!!

PS. Invite your friends!!!!

No comments: