Friday, May 7, 2010

Landon at 3 months....

Man, I can't believe it's been three months already. The last time I took this little guy's pictures he was just a newborn. Remember?

He didn't outgrow his cuteness, that's for sure. See what I mean:

I'm not sure if it's his eyes, his mouth, or the way his hair makes that cute little peak at the top, but geez-0-peets.....I could just sqeeze him!

And those lips!!! Landon had enough of the crazy lady with the camera (um. me.) in his face after a short while of me being there. He started to get a little fussy -- and let's face it -- that's really to be expected in my line of work. I also get pee'd on quite a bit but that's a whole other post.

(Torrie, please don't hate me for this....)

I wanted couldn't resist posting these next two pictures.

For some reason everyone tends to think that kids behave perfectly during all of my photo sessions.

My kids don't. In fact, most of the time I'm trying to get pictures done with my kids I end up bargaining to get my way. Seriously. I don't have some sort of magic bag of tricks that gets every kid to smile or open their eyes for that matter. I ususally end up yelling at who ever is scrunching their nose up or sticking their tongue out. "No, don't smile like THAT"..."stop squinting"..."don't look at me, look at her"....I turn into the mom I hate to work with.

So yeah, nothing ever goes right 100% of the time. EVER. Sometimes it goes so haywire that we have to reschedule the session entirely.

So when I was editing Landon's pictures and came to these two, I had to laugh!

Typical mom, right. The baby's crying and she's laughing (probably at how cute he sounds when he DOES cry) and dad is just sitting there doing what mom instructed him to do so he doesn't get in trouble.

Ahhh...but we worked our magic and calmed him down to get this:
I just adore this family!

1 comment:

Merinda said...

love it! E, you're amazing :)