Friday, March 19, 2010

New Site!!

If you've stopped by my website, you had to have noticed the big change. It wasn't subtle. In fact, it was shockingly obvious!


Yep! Out with the orange, in with the new. And, I like the new. Alot!

I've been in need of an update for quite a while and I've been working on it for the last couple of months. I absolutely la-la-LOVE my logo (thanks, Reata!!) and wanted to really build my site around that.

Not only have I given the website a facelift, but I have also revamped my branding -- so, everything matches!

My blog is next!!! But that update will be sometime this summer. For now I've had enough HTML, SEO, and meta tags.

So, if you haven't checked it out yet, head on over and have a look.

1 comment:

Torrie Avey said...

I know I told you this already but want to share it with everyone else...I totally love the new website! Thanks for posting some pics of my adorable "little man" and of my maternity session. My niece (8 yrs. old) thinks Landon is famous now because he is on your business cards and now the internet! :)
thanks again!! torrie