Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shawn + Holly's e-session

Um.....how cute are these two!??


I just love Love. I love photographing it, I love watching it, I love hearing couples talk about it. I love being in it.

Holly is obviously one of my 2010 brides and I couldn't be more excited for their big day.

For Shawn and Holly's engagement session, we tooled around their huge farm on this Ranger. We covered every square inch of that place just to be sure we didn't pass up a good photo location. I couldn't resist a picture of them on that cute thing. Not to mention, the southside of their property housed a HUGE Queen Ann's Lace field....which I fell in love with.





I have the cutest clients ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your slideshows are awesome Ericka!! staci~

Jennifer A Collier Photography said...

Love, love, love it! :) I am sure you will have lots of fun shooting their wedding day!