Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sawyer Gene

Two nights ago, my best friend delivered a little miracle. Literally. He was disguised as this cute little baby package.....all 8 pounds and one ounce of him.

And, you know me, I was right at the hospital the next morning to hug Mom & Dad and hold that little ball of deliciousness with a stinkin' cute name.

With camera in hand, no doubt.



I couldn't make up my mind on my absolute favorite image, so I put them all in a slideshow:



Isn't he the cutest thing you ever laid eyes on?

5 comments:

Jennifer A Collier Photography said...

What a doll! So precious!!!

Anonymous said...

you did a wonderfull job. right down to the perfect music.. thank you. marsha... a friend of tina's

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful lil boy and you did such a great job portraying that - Candi

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing Ericka! Any mother that watches that has to tear up....it's inevitable !!!!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL - BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. Darlene Baker