Monday, September 28, 2009

Booked!

For those interested in fall sessions, all of my weekend openings are now booked thru October. I still have openings thru a few weekdays (October) and a few weekend sessions are still available in November. If you're still waiting to book your session, don't wait much longer! Spots are filling up quick!!

I know there are some of you that are wanting to get holiday photo cards done and it's still possible. In fact, if you book a family session October 1st thru November 14th, you'll get 50 free custom-designed holiday cards. Yes, I did say free. And truthfully, what would be cooler than having a holiday card featuring your family!??

If you need more details or need to schedule a date, email me!

And just because my posts are much more interesting with a picture, here's one from a newborn session I did a couple of weeks ago. Remember this little butterbean??