Monday, July 13, 2009

Tiffany and Dave

I'm not even halfway thru the 1100 images we took at Saturday's amazing wedding, but I had to share a few of my favorites so far.

Tiffany was reffered to me by one of my sweetest clients ever. She and her fiance, (well, now husband) Dave, live in the Twin Cities but brought their wedding back to the Buckeye State. It was one of my favorite weddings I've done so far and I was thrilled to be a part of it.

Someone asked me what made it so great and my response was "everything". The whole affair had this black and white baroque motif to it -- right down to the beauty baskets in the bathrooms. They paid close attention to each and every detail.




I could stay up until the wee hours of the morning working on these....only I need all the beauty sleep I can get these days.

I'll be posting more as I go.....

*sigh*

I just love wedding season.....

1 comment:

Jennifer A Collier Photography said...

I love, love, love them! You did an amazing job! That church is gorgeous!!!!