Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catching up

Ok....so as promised, I have some making up to do.

This weekend was jam-packed with all kinds of deliciousness. As ironic as it might be, all of my plans for Saturday fell through, so Chris and I were able to spend a much deserved day doing....well, whateverintheheck we wanted --and by that I mean mowing the grass. Which never happens, by the way (the days with no plans, not mowing the grass). In fact, it so rarely happens that we had that feeling like we were forgetting something. You know that feeling when you've driven to a store, gone in and shopped, and as you're checking out, digging thru your purse, you realilze that you've locked your keys in the car? Yeah, that feeling. THAT was Saturday.

So, anyway, last week my best friend asked me to design her step-daughter's graduation open house invitations. My lovely mailman delivered these on Saturday:

Photobucket

And then on Sunday, I had another shoot with one of my favorite clients EVER! This is the 4th shoot I've done for Miss Amanda and have a feeling it won't be our last. I'm not even halfway thru editing her images, but I had to post a quick peek:

Photobucket

You might recognize Harley (the cute little lady on the left) from here. Yes, she was in their wedding....and looked stunning in pearls.

After their shoot, I went to hang out with my Aunt Leah and her family for her husband, Mike's, birthday. Her grandson, Lucas, turned one the day before, and I couldn't resist. But seriously, with eyes this big, what was I suppose to do?? Plus, it didn't help that he was a COMPLETE hambone in front of the camera. He literally smiled and posed the entire time I was focused on him. Too cute for his own good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS. I really don't miss that whole "teething" stage.

No comments: