Sunday, June 14, 2009

Supersoftballmom

One of my best friends calls me "supersoftballmom". Which is a title appropriately warranted from chasing Taylor around to a gazillion (that's really a word) softball games, practices, etc.

She plays fast-pitch for the Cross County Cannons -- a traveling team based in our hometown. And we spend our entire summer at the ball parks cheering them on.

Now, let's keep in mind that I'm not sports photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but I did get my gear out last weekend to snap a few pictures.....and by "a few", I really mean 221.

Here are 120 of them in a 3:34 video:

2 comments:

Jennifer A Collier Photography said...

Very fun! Question....does the pitcher have to wear a face mask too?! I've never seen that before!

Ericka said...

Actually, the whole infield wears facegear. Some of these girls can whack the crap outta the ball...better safe than sorry!