Sunday, May 10, 2009

Indy again....with the gorgeous Danielle

When I shot Rhea's pictures in Indy, her best friend Danielle came along with us on the shoot. 2 days after I got back to OH, Danielle contacted me and asked me to come back to shoot her senior pictures. Are you kidding me!??? Of course!!! I was super excited!

So, on Saturday, I headed back to Indy to meet up with Danielle (and Rhea and her Mom) at Southeastway Park -- which was her 'home base' for cross country. It's so neat when my clients include places of significance in their shoot. It makes me feel like they're letting me in on this little secret that no one else gets told.

Photobucket

Gorgeous girl! She has this innate, sweet, personality that just oozes from her. She's bubbly and absolutely hilarious. And her beautiful red hair in these voluptuous locks....so jealous!

Photobucket

From there we went back to the Lilly House -- which was one of the places we went to with Rhea. The weather could've been a little more cooperative, but I don't think I'll complain:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Danielle, thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture your senior pictures! I had an absolute blast with you and the gang (and the Pussy Willows!) and can't wait to share the rest with you!!

xo,
e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what I see so far...can't wait to see the rest....Thanks,Denise(mom)