Friday, October 1, 2010

Presley

I just love this girl.

Presley and I (and her mom, Hi Cindy!) met in downtown Tipp City. I absolutely love the old historical parts of small towns. The knooks and crannies are endless for taking pictures. Old brick building, railroad tracks, or old withered doors....they all have so much character.

I spent a little over an hour with Presley and had an absolute blast with her. She's so laid back, and down to earth. She knows what she wants to do with her young life and I have no doubt that her independent spirit will get her there. She is funny and content with the person that she is.

There are times as a photographer when I feel like I really nailed a session. Like I showed up with my A Game. This was one of those sessions. The light was gorgeous, the location was perfect and my subject was a dang-near model. Her eyes were this deep brown that the light bounces off of like a mirror. Her skin was flawless. And her smile was nothing short of contagious. Plus, a cute pair of shoes always helps.

Presley, you're beautiful. Inside and out.

Mom, I'm sure you couldn't be any more proud of this audacious, young woman.

Photobucket

No comments: