Monday, August 9, 2010

Ross and Michelle

I love weddings.

I have documented over 25 of them in my career, and they never get old. I know the routine, where to stand for the best possible kissing shot, and have memorized I Corinthians 13:1-13.

But it amazes me how different each wedding is. The details are all there but so different. And it's really cool for me to see how each couple personalizes their day in their own way. Some name tables after places the couple went on dates, some add their favorite sports teams into the cake, and some even add in their high school rivalries.

Ross and Michelle's big day was clear back in June. (Yes, I know it's August.) And I think up until that point, it was the hottest day of the year. And even though it was sweltering outside, their bridal party was incredibly patient....and absolutely hilarious!


No comments: