Thursday, April 15, 2010

Logo design

I'm pretty fortunate to have some amazing clients. And some of my clients have earned their fair share of Frequent Fizz miles.

Like Amanda and Brett. I first met these two waaaay back when they were engaged. A whole 2+ years ago. Then, I shot their wedding. And then a family session. And then another family session. And then a newborn session for her best friend. Not to mention the two weddings she referred to me.

About a month ago, we were chatting it up on Facebook when Amanda told me that Brett was starting his own landscaping business. So, I jumped on the chance to say "thanks" for all of the business she's given me and designed the logo for his new company.
I fully believe in "paying it forward" or giving back. I started out at the bottom, too. And there have definitely been people along the way that helped me get to where I am. In fact, there are still people that are mentoring and inspiring me to follow my dream. Had the people that helped me NOT helped me, then I'd probably be somewhere back along the way, drinking from a brown paper bag.

So, if you need some landscaping, call Brett! He does amazing work!! (937) 207-8109

2 comments:

Amanda Foulk said...

Thanks so much for all of your help!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all of your help!!