Thursday, October 22, 2009

Holy cow!!!

Literally.

Holy cow.

A few weeks ago, I found myself on one of the most fun engagement shoots to date. Monica and Curt are one of my August 2010 Wedding couples. Lucky me!

Growing up in the same town, I knew of Monica's family and knew that they were pretty big into farming. Like acres and acres big into farming. Not to mention Curt, her rather adorable Groom to be, is a full time farmer. Yeah, full time....all day. So, it came as no surprise when she told me of their plans to have their engagement shoot done on their farm. And to me, it only seemed fitting that we did their session where they spend the most of their time.

There was always a little part of me growing up that made me wish I lived on a farm with stray cats, livestock, funny smells and lots of bugs. It was completely short lived, but whatever.

Here are a couple of my favorites from the day....



I know they look like cows, but they were more like watch dogs. Reeeeeeeallllllly BIG, smelly, watch dogs.


Delicious late afternoon light makes me swoon! And it was even overcast part of the day.



And, of course, here's a few more.....wanna guess what song we used???





On a side note, I have a few more sessions I'm diligently finishing up!
- Baby Jack
- The Meyer Family of 3, plus two dogs one dog and one princess
- The Sweet Painter Family
- Centerville HS Photography Day

No comments: