Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogger Neglect

I've realized today (ok, so I realized it WAY before now, it's only been recently that I've felt guilty about it) that I haven't really been posting here like I'd like to. Guess that's the price you pay for raising 4 kids. 4 very active, growing and crazy kids....

Not that there's a whole lot of people that follow this blog....at least not that I know of....but just incase I do have at least one reader...I figured I'd post a couple pictures -- just so you know I'm still here....

On the upside of my neglect, my photography IS getting busier so be looking for this place to be updated a lot more.

Bryce and I played around with the crayons and the paints today -- since it was nasty raining outside. He's a lefty and loves using the artsy side of his brain...

2 comments:

Jé*franklin said...

i loved your blog! and your pictures!
i love pictures and yours are wonderful, very criative!

congratulations!
kiss

DUTA said...

Charming kids, lovely pictures.